Diabetic Alert Dog Training in Georgia
SMELL. ALERT. SAVE. LOVE.
Off Leash K9 Training, Georgia
With a keen sense of smell – 100,000 times stronger than humans – research has shown that dogs can detect low blood sugar using the smell of sweat alone. Dogs are typically very reliable and accurate when detecting this, with rates of up to 90% accurate!
Diabetic Alert Dog Training Program:
10 Private Lessons For Alert
- Your dog should already have the ability to pass AKC CGC and Community Canine Test prior to this.
- Once a week for over 3 months
*You will be required to practice approximately 20-30 minutes per day in the week in-between sessions*
2-Week Board and Train Followed By 10 Private Lessons For Alert Training
- Your dog will be able to do 6 off leash commands, AKC CGC Certified, and Therapy Dog Certified.
- Following the 2-Week board and train for all obedience, complete 10 private lessons on Diabetic Alert Dog Training.
- Total Investment:$3500.00 (Our Famous 2-Week Board and Train and 10 Lessons of Alert Training).
8-Lesson Therapy Dog Program Followed By 10 Private Lessons For Alert Training
- 18 Lessons Total: 8 private lessons for obedience/therapy training followed by 10 private lessons of D.A.D. Training
- Your dog will be able to do 5 off leash commands, AKC CGC Certified, and Therapy Dog Certified.
- Total Investment:$1700.00 (Our 8 Lesson Therapy Dog Program and 10 Lessons of Alert Training).
Georgia Diabetic Alert Dog Lessons